Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to recruit 23 candidates for the posts of Women and Child Welfare Officer in Telangana. If you are also willing to apply for these posts then check this article for more details like eligibility criteria, qualifications, and the last date to apply.
Quick Information For Women and Child Welfare Officers Recruitment 2022 By TSPSC
|Application Form Type||Online|
|Last Date To Apply||10 October 2022|
|No. Of Vacancies||23|
|Company Name||TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission)|
|Advt. Date||05 September 2022|
|Final Submit Date||10 October 2022|
|Age Limit||18-44 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen Age Relaxation||3 Years|
|SC, ST, OBC, EWS Age Relaxation||5 Years|
|Physically-challenged Age Relaxation||10 Years|
If you face any technical problems during the online submission and downloading of your Hall Tickets then please contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187 between 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M on working days. You can also send mail to email@example.com.
Selection Procedure For Women and Child Welfare Officers Recruitment
There will be two steps in the selection procedure for Women and Child Welfare Officers recruitment 2022.
1. Written Exam: The Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held at the HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or as decided by the TSPSC.
2. Medical Exam: The candidates need to pass the medical examination. The selected candidates should be of sound health and have active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Application Processing Fee: The candidate must have to pay the application fee of ₹200 while filling out the online application form.
Examination Fee: The candidates also have to pay ₹120 towards the examination fee. However,
a) All unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fee, and
b) All Employees of any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government sectors) have to pay the prescribed examination fee.
Vacancy Details and Qualifications Required
Name of Post: Women and Child Welfare Officer
Available Vacancies: 23
Salary: Rs. 51,320 – 1,27,310/-
Required Qualification: The candidates may have graduated from any of the below-mentioned fields.
- A Bachelors Degree in Home Science or Social Work or Sociology, (OR)
- B.Sc., – (Hons) – Food Science & Nutrition; (OR)
- B.Sc., Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc.,- Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry, (OR)
- B.Sc.,-Clinical Nutrition, Botany Zoology & Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc., Applied Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc., Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology / Botany & Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc.,-Food Sciences & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc., Food Technology & Nutrition & Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc., – Food Technology & Management, Botany /Zoology & Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry
The above qualification shall be from any recognized University by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, or State Act, or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. “Provided, that the candidates who possess higher qualifications than the prescribed qualification and the candidates with higher qualifications without the prescribed qualification shall also be considered for selection along with candidates who have the prescribed qualification only (G.O.Ms.No.19, Dept for WCD&SC(Estt-A2) Dept., dt:14/08/2013).”
How to Apply For the Post of Women and Child Welfare Officers?
If you are interested and willing to apply for this post then you can fill out the online application form on the official website of TSPSC.
Steps to Apply:
- Open the official website of TSPSC.
- Fill up the application form.
- Attach all required documents.
- Then pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the three modes of payment online i.e., Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card.
- An incomplete/incorrect application form will be rejected. The information if any furnished by the applicant subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances unless specifically called for. Applicants should be careful in filling up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny/verification of certificates, the candidature will be rejected even though she comes through the final stage of the recruitment process or even at a later stage.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|