IDBI bank specialist cadre officers recruitment 2021 Notifications has released. If you want to apply for this post continue reading this article.
Name Of Post: Specialist Cadre Officers
Job Location: All India
Number Of Posts: 134
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE||AGE LIMIT (As on 01/November/2020)|
|Starting Date: 22 December 2020||General/OBC: Rs. 700/-||DGM: 35 – 45 Years|
|Last Date: 07 January 2021||SC/ST: Rs. 150/-||AGM: 28 – 40 Years|
|Last Date for Application Fee: 07 January 2021||PH: Exempted||Manager (Grade B): 25 – 35 Years|
|Admit Card: Available Soon||Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net banking/bank Challan||Manager (Grade A): 21 – 28 Years|
|Exam Date: Available Soon||Age relaxation (Upper Age Limit): SC/ST-05 Years|
|Age relaxation (Upper Age Limit) OBC: 03 Years|
Vacancy Details for IDBI Bank SCO (Specialist Cadre Officers) Recruitment Online Form 2021
Post Name: Special Cadre Officer
Posts Wise Vacancy Details:
- DGM: 11 Posts
- AGM: 52 Posts
- Manager (Grade B): 62 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Grade A): 09 Posts
- DGM: Rs. 33,600/- -Rs. 53,900/-
- AGM: Rs. 42,020/- -Rs. 51,490/-
- Manager: Rs. 31,705/- Rs. 45,950/-
- Assistant Manager (Grade A): Rs. 23,700/- Rs. 42,020/-
- DGM (Grade D): Candidates having MBA / CA/ CFA With Working Experience.
- AGM (Grade C): Candidates having Graduation Degree In B.E./B.Tech With Working Experience.
- Manager (Grade B): Candidates having Graduate / Post Graduate Degree CA/CFA With Working Experience.
- Assistant Manager (Grade A): Candidates having Graduate / Post Graduate Degree CA/CFA With Working Experience.
How to Apply for IDBI Bank SCO Recruitment Online Form 2021?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of the IDBI before 07 January 2021.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Requisites of Application Form (Scanned):
Mode of Selection for IDBI Bank SCO Recruitment Online Form 2021 – Selection will be based on the Online Examination/Interview/GD.