Details of Indian Army Recruitment 2021
We have a piece of Good news for the youths of India, Indian Army has announced the latest recruitment for the post of Non-departmental Officers. This is a golden chance for those who are looking for a government job in the Indian Army.
The Territorial Army has invited applications for the post of Non-departmental Officers. The starting date to apply for this post is 20th July 2021. Here we have mentioned all the details in the post below:
Starting Date to Apply: 20 July 2021
Last Date to Apply: 19 August 2021
Salary: From Rs 56,100 to Rs 1,77,500
Exam Date: Exam will be held in offline mode on 26th September 2021.
To qualify for this post candidates have to clear the written exam. After clearing the exam and completing the screening process, candidates will be appointed for lieutenant rank in Indian Army.
Steps to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- First visit the official website of the territorial army.
- You will be asked to enter security page to jump to homepage.
- Then click on the link that reads ‘Notification for PIB-2021, for selection as an officer in Territorial Army Click Here’
- Then register by using your email id, mobile number, and other required details asked in the application form.
- Upload your scanned copies of required documents and then pay Rs. 200 online using your debit or credit card.
- Click on submit and take screenshot of the confirmation page.
Indian Army Officer Recruitment: Eligibility Conditions
Nationality: Only Indian citizens can apply for this post.
Age: Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 42 years as on last day of filing of application.
Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any recognized university.
Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
Exam and Fee Details
- Exams will be held in two parts and for writing each paper.
- Candidates will get 2 hours to clear the exam. MCQ-type questions will be asked in the exam and students will have to fill OMR sheets. Candidate needs to score minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and overall average of 50% required.
- The candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 200 while filling the form.
- Candidates will be called for written exam.
- Selected candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.