The study is the most prominent part of a student’s life. The life of a student is considered null and void without proper education. Whether a student is studying in kindergarten or studying in higher classes like Ph.D., he or she has to fulfill all the criteria of institutions and most importantly, he or she has to study each and every subject in all the classes. Some students opt for a Bachelor’s degree, some opt for Masters and some students think of higher education in foreign countries like Canada, Australia, UK, etc. Without proper education, students can not get desired jobs in multinational companies. Even though they have a proper degree, but they sometimes don’t have the required skill sets to work in those organizations. The first and foremost aspect of working in an organization is that you must a fluent speaker of the English language.
In India, some students are not enough talented to speak in English, since they are native speakers in their own languages. Consequently, they choose to study visa programs like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, etc to improve their English fluency and based upon their rankings they can apply for study visas in foreign countries. Thus, Aaradhya Institute of English & Immigration launched various programs like IELTS Study Visa, Study in Canada, IELTS Bands requirement for Canada, etc.
About the Institute
Aaradhya Institute of English & Immigration has impeccable, versatile, and wonderful faculty who have exceptional abilities to guide students in the right direction. The faculty in our renowned institution serves as a lodestar or you can say, a mentor who teaches students, guides students, gives time to time feedback regarding their scores, and also leads the students in getting their visas.
Aaradhya Institute of English & Immigration is providing IELTS training to students very swimmingly and successfully. IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. IELTS is significantly popular among students who want to pursue higher education in foreign countries like Canada. Most students from Punjab apply for Canada Citizenship as compared to other parts of the country. In fact, IELTS is an inseparable part of Punjabis.
Following are the key points of IELTS:
- IELTS is a widely accepted English proficiency test in the world.
- It is acknowledged and recognized as proof of English proficiency in over 135 countries and various high-level institutions.
- IELTS scores accurately reflect a student’s level of English.
- You can get an IELTS study visa by scoring an optimum level of scores in IELTS.
Why Canada Study Visa?
Canada is a favorable destination for studying after IELTS. Canada has various renowned institutes to study, a good environment, a less populated country (more chances of getting a job), and there is a great number of Indians especially Punjabis. Moreover, the tuition fees are less and numerous scenic and charming locations to visit. Hence, the Aaradhya Institute of English & Immigration will provide you plenty of opportunities to apply for a study visa in Canada, help you in getting good bands in IELTS. Our institute focuses on all four parts of IELTS training:
IELTS Bands Requirement for Canada Study Visa
Aaradhya Institute of English & Immigration helps students step by step in every section of the IELTS training. The student’s English proficiency is assessed by IELTS training with a 1 to 9 scale. 9 is considered as an expert and 1 is considered as a non-user of the English language.
For a study visa in Canada, the student will have to score at least 5.5 in each of the sections of IELTS training with an overall score of 6.0 band. 6.0 band is generally for the undergraduate courses, on the other hand, if you are a graduate then you will have to score minimum 6.5 and above scores in IELTS to get a study visa in Canada. These IELTS bands requirement is essential for study visa in Canada.
Prerequisites for Canada Study Visa
Well, there are some rules and regulations for your Canada study visa, otherwise, you will not be able to enter Canada. There are some prerequisites for study in Canada:
- The student will have to carry Study Permit
- He should also carry Temporary Resident Visa(TRV)
Keep in mind that Study Permit and Temporary Resident Visa are two different things, don’t get confused. A study Permit is a travel document, not any kind of visa which is rendered by Citizen and Immigration (CIC). The purpose of this document is you can study in Canada.
And TRV is a kind of visa as per name suggests which permits the student to enter Canada. You can also gain more knowledge and enquire about other things related to the visa process from Aaradhya Institute experts.
For Study Permit you need to carry the following things:
- Proper evidence to show that you have enough bucks in your pocket to pay your tuition fees.
- An acceptance letter from your alma mater.
- Of course, a passport.
- Also have proof that you have the capability to bear all the living expenses for yourself and other relatives who accompany you in Canada.
- You have to be a decent guy in Canada, I mean you do not have any criminal background, you might be asked to provide a police certificate.
- You have to be in good health. Medical Certificate is necessary. No country wants those people who are infected with any kind of contagious disease.
- You have to be a law-abiding resident in Canada.
- You have to give an interview at the Canadian Embassy.
- Some bank documentation is also needed like:
- Proof of any Canadian bank account with your name.
- Any loan document from a financial institution.
- Bank related statements.
- The bank draft should be such that it is convertible
- Letter from the funding department, if any.
- Evidence of any scholarship program within Canada.
Applying for visas online you need to apply student visa application from the CIC website. Also, you need to pay 150 Canadian Dollars for the fees of visas. Last but not least you need to carry proof of the IELTS test, hopefully, you cleared with flying colors in that test.
Best Colleges and Universities after IELTS to study in Canada:
If you have a score of 6.5 & above in IELTS, then you have a number of universities in which you can apply such as:
- Acadia University
- Cape Breton University
- Dalhousie University
- McGill University
- Memorial University
- Mount Allison University
- Ontario College of Art & Design
- Ryerson University
- Trent University
- Trinity Western University
- University of Alberta
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Toronto
- Campion College
- HEC Montreal
- Luther College
- OCAD University
- University of Sudbury
- Camosun College
- Victoria University
- Niagara College
- Oxford College
- Charles Sturn University
- Niagara University in Ontario
Aaradhya Institute of English & Immigration will assist you in achieving the goals of clearing IELTS to obtain a study visa in Canada. But without your endeavors, it won’t be possible. You need to work on various things. We have shortlisted a few things in which you can easily qualify for the IELTS test.
- Have a basic understanding of the test format.
- Set SMART and ACHIEVABLE goals.
- Practice mock tests as much as you can.
- Do speak in English in front of the mirror and with others too.
- Knowledge of the marking criteria.
- A clear understanding of all the sections: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
- Work upon your vocabulary
- Read newspapers daily for grabbing new words.
Don’t lose heart if you didn’t qualify in your first or second attempt since without failures you won’t enjoy the taste of success.