Earlier companies were fine with storing the data into their servers because the volume of the data was less, and the amount of time to process this data was not much. But in today’s tech-savvy world companies are in desperate need to store and process big data. Big Data majorly comes from the following areas:
- Social media sites
- Sensor networks
- Cell phones
- Purchase transaction records
- Medical records
- Military surveillance
- Complex scientific research and many more.
What is Big Data?
The collection of large and complex data sets that are difficult to store and process using traditional data processing applications are known as ‘Big Data’. This includes capturing, curating, searching, sharing, storing, transferring, analyzing and visualization of this data. But in this sense, any data can be said as big data. So, there are 5 V’s that contributes to major characteristics that define the big data as a whole:
This is the most important characteristic that sets apart big data from other data sets. The ‘amount of data’ is known as volume. In today’s digitized world this volume is increasing at a very fast pace.
The pace at which different data is generated from various sources every day is known as velocity. Handling the rate of velocity will help in strategizing the daily work.
There various types of data:
The inconsistency and incompleteness of data are known as veracity.
Turning this big data to some value is the most important for any company.
Examples of big data can be seen in many industries like:
They all stores, access, and analyzes millions of data that are generated by the user every day. Apart from them, mobile phones from all across the globe generate a lot of data as more than 5 billion people are calling, texting, tweeting and browsing. Also, modern cars have almost 100 sensors to monitor fuel level, tire pressure etc which in totality generates a lot of sensor data.
Mentioned below are various industries that make full use of Big Data application to become successful:
- Smarter Healthcare
- Search Quality
- Traffic control
Now let’s understand as to why companies use Hadoop to handle their Big Data:
- Data Quality: The data is very inconsistent, messy and incomplete.
- Discovery: Discovering any new pattern from big data is very difficult.
- Storage: Big data can be very helpful if stored in a place which can easily scale up or down on-demand.
- Analytics: Analysing the variety of data can be very difficult.
- Security: Maintaining the confidentiality of such huge amount of data can be very tiring. It needs proper user authentication, restricting access based on a user, recording histories of data access, use of data encryption etc.
- Lack of Talent: There are not many people who are well aware of the usage of Big data. Companies are in desperate need for a team of developers, data scientists, and analysts who have a sufficient amount of domain knowledge.
All of this can easily be managed with the help of Hadoop software. A part of the Apache project sponsored by the Apache Software Foundation, Hadoop is an open-source programming framework. This supports the storage and processing of structured and unstructured large data sets in a distributed computing environment. KVCH is the oldest training provider offering 6 months Big Data Hadoop training institute in Noida. Here the candidates get high-quality job-oriented training. The program designed enables participants to gain a solid combination of knowledge and practical exposure. For better understanding candidates will get full exposure through the latest and best technologies. There are many benefits of joining KVCH:
- Expert Trainers: Candidates at KVCH will be exposed to the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Industry Experience.
- Training Online: Online training will help the candidates at KVCH to grab the knowledge at any time and anywhere. Here they will directly interact with the trainer and will get classroom experience. Online Training also provides the candidate with the opportunity to be a part of the online community where they will get to interact with other candidates and put up a healthy discussion about the domain.
- Live Projects: Here the candidates will get the opportunity of working on Live Projects. This will help them to gain some insight into the professional world and will make them prepared for the life ahead.
- Certification: A Globally Recognized Certificate will be provided to the candidates upon the completion of the program.
- Placement Assistance: 100% placement assistance is provided by KVCH.
- Flexible Duration:
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Daytime & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)