Paytm has launched its first credit card “Paytm First Credit Card”, on May 14, 2019, with partnership with CITI bank. Paytm first card is built with Citi bank and powered by VISA. Paytm first credit card is the India’s first card with unlimited 1% cashback on all transactions without any restrictions on all categories. The cashback will be auto-credited to the card every month’s bill generation. Paytm first card is a contactless enabled card co-branded and issued by Citibank India. The card will be accepted in India and internationally. Paytm first card gives you the opportunity to expertise the credit card services to a new all digital consumer base. It is designed to bring utmost flexibility to its customers in their digital payment options and large ticket cashless payments. Paytm first card has:
- No any hidden fess or charges.
- Accepted in India and internationally.
- Contactless enabled for touch free payments.
- Attractive equated monthly instalment.
- Full waiver of annual fee of Rs. 500/- on spends exceeding Rs. 50,000/ per year.
- Attractive offers on shopping, travel and dining.
How can you get your Paytm first credit card?
You can apply for Paytm first card through your mobile Paytm App. Paytm App’s latest version will show this feature. Due to high number of requests, Paytm first card application has been opened only for selected customers. Soon, it will be opened for all customers.
- You have to click on the Paytm first card icon or find the Paytm first card option in the menu to start the application for Paytm first card.
- Please fill the details correctly and submit the form.
- Once the application is approved, a representative of Citi bank will reach out to you complete the KYC process.
- When application will approve, the Paytm first will be mailed to your address with welcome letter.
Where you can use Paytm First Credit Card?
You can use Paytm first card both online and offline. The card is shipped to you in an activated state. You can use it for all online purchase. Once you generate a PIN, you can use it at any merchant establishments that accepts the VISA cards. You can also use the Paytm first card to add money to your Paytm wallet.
Benefits of Paytm First Credit Card: Paytm first card offers multiple benefits to its customers such as:
- 1% unlimited cash back with the convenience of auto-processing.
- Offers Paytm first membership for one year.
- Up to 15% discount at partner restaurants.
- Get 2 movie tickets at the price of 1 ticket every Friday.
- Get amazing offers from Reliance digital, Zomato, big basket and many more.
- Attractive offers at shopping, travelling and dining.
- Paytm first card customers will also be awarded Paytm promo codes worth RS. 10000/- on spending a minimum amount of RS. 10000/- on the credit card within the first four months of issuance.
How will you earn and redeem cashback?
The customer will earn 1% unlimited cashback on every transaction that will automatically credited after the monthly bill generation. The cashback will be credited to your Paytm account within 2 working days of bill generation.
How will you get credit card statement?
Once the bill is generated, it will be delivered to your email address. You can also download & view the bill by logging in to Citibank website online.
Is there an annual fee for Paytm first card?
Paytm first card has an annual fee of Rs. 500/- that will be waived off, when you spend rs.50000/- or more in a membership year.
How will you get Paytm first card bill?
Once the Paytm first card bill will be generated, it will be sent on a monthly basis to your registered email address by Citibank.
How will you pay Paytm first card bill?
You can pay the Paytm first card bill by going in the Paytm first card passbook on Paytm itself.
If you lost your Paytm first card bill, what should you do?
If you lost or stole your Paytm first card, you have to login to Citibank online or the Citi mobile app and report your lost or stolen card in the service request section in the menu.
Having such an effective- offers of Paytm first card, it gives the opportunity to increase the expertise in credit card services to a new all -digital customers and will definitely increase the digital marketing. And will definitely promote the cashless payment system. The Paytm first card not only allows customers to track their transactions, but also highlights exclusive offers, both from Paytm and Citi on a real time basis that will get a very good response from customers in this digital business world. With these various benefits, you should apply for Paytm first credit card.